Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskytango

intro and thank you

Hello, I have lurked here a while but have never posted. Recently, I solicited the help of PakRat with advice regarding my 69 stang glue-in windows. Thanks for the help PakRat!

Thought I would post an intro. The Stang is actually my wife's, its a 69 mach 1, 351w, A/T, wimbeldon white with flat black hood. It's a clean car. She's had it since she was 15 and used it as a daily driver while in college in Seattle. The daily use has resulted in some of the common dings and such, and it currently needs some exhaust work and rear shocks...when the other bills are paid I guess...

Other rigs we have: I have a 52 IH with a BB mopar...it runs and goes but still needs A LOT of work. The next "someday" project is a 50 Ford 2d Sedan that I have a 401 buick nailhead mill for.

We enjoy the Mustang, it gets a lot of attention and it has provided us with thousands of miles of enjoyment and (knock on wood) trouble free transportation, with the exception of a couple of minor breakdowns.

Nice Stang! - Welcome to the forum. Cool to hear another that has had their Stang since 15 years old. Hopefully you both will find lots of info and motivation from here.

Sounds like you have lots of wrench time ahead of you on the other projects but it sounds like fun.

-Stephen

Nice Stang! - Welcome to the forum. Cool to hear another that has had their Stang since 15 years old. Hopefully you both will find lots of info and motivation from here.

Sounds like you have lots of wrench time ahead of you on the other projects but it sounds like fun.

-Stephen

i agree it is nice, but i have a sneaking suspiscion that your wife isn't approaching her 40's or older like myself and Proto.

i agree it is nice, but i have a sneaking suspiscion that your wife isn't approaching her 40's or older like myself and Proto.

Ha.. yeah, I was thinking that as well but wasn't going to go there. Oh to be 40 again... :ohmy:

-Stephen

Hello, I have lurked here a while but have never posted. Recently, I solicited the help of PakRat with advice regarding my 69 stang glue-in windows. Thanks for the help PakRat!

Thought I would post an intro. The Stang is actually my wife's, its a 69 mach 1, 351w, A/T, wimbeldon white with flat black hood. It's a clean car. She's had it since she was 15 and used it as a daily driver while in college in Seattle. The daily use has resulted in some of the common dings and such, and it currently needs some exhaust work and rear shocks...when the other bills are paid I guess...

Other rigs we have: I have a 52 IH with a BB mopar...it runs and goes but still needs A LOT of work. The next "someday" project is a 50 Ford 2d Sedan that I have a 401 buick nailhead mill for.

We enjoy the Mustang, it gets a lot of attention and it has provided us with thousands of miles of enjoyment and (knock on wood) trouble free transportation, with the exception of a couple of minor breakdowns.

Welcome Ben, I'm glad you took my advice and joined, you won't regret being a part of this forum!

"I agree it is nice, but i have a sneaking suspiscion that your wife isn't approaching her 40's or older like myself and Proto."

That could be true. I had mine since early 17 and now some 28 years later I still have her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnickel viewpost.gif

BTW Pak, he said he "solicited" you...i didn't know you were that kind of girl :devil2:

Anything for a buck!

Oh I see, real nice. That's the thanks I get for promoting this site every waking moment, Ok, that's fine. I'm tossing my 69' stang shirt('s) into the kindling pile right now.

Guess I finally know what the "b" and the "b" stand for, "Bum Buddies".:2guns:

Quote:

BTW Pak, he said he "solicited" you...i didn't know you were that kind of girl :devil2:

Oh I see, real nice. That's the thanks I get for promoting this site every waking moment, Ok, that's fine. I'm tossing my 69' stang shirt('s) into the kindling pile right now.

:clown: :clown::clown::clown:

Quote:

haha, i moon you...:asshole: LOL