Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Hunh or WTF, take your pick.

Just tried to search the forum:

Pakrat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this banning stage 1 in effect? :rolleyes:

I'll check your permissions a little later pakrat. If you cant search that means all the other users cant either, trinitys works because he is a moderator. I'll get it fixed along with the buttons when i get back.

Bnickel has emailed me saying he still cannot get onto the site??? I dont know whats up with that.

I was having the same problem a few weeks back and even pm"d Bnickel to see if he was too. He was getting on fine, but I had to put this site on my "trusted" sites to get on, however I also have satellite service which due to varing "weather" conditions can also cause problems. I was able to go to stangnet and VMF but this site was a nogo. Last night I finally got tired of the sllloooowwww service and called Direcway to see what the fu*# was going on, turns out my dish has "slipped" alittle and they are coming out to realign it. I wonder if they can also "tighten and align" my wifes satellite dishes as they seemed to have "slipped" as well over the years?:rolleyes:

Last night I finally got tired of the sllloooowwww service and called Direcway to see what the fu*# was going on, turns out my dish has "slipped" alittle and they are coming out to realign it. I wonder if they can also "tighten and align" my wifes satellite dishes as they seemed to have "slipped" as well over the years?:rolleyes:

Woa i hope she doesnt read this forum lol. You might need to have yours re-aligned when she's through with ya.

well i'm finally back on. i tried everything deleting cookies, adding to trusred sites even went as far as setting my security settings as low as they would go and still nothing, on either site even but it's good to be back.

i do have a question though, it seems that every thread i view STARTS on the last page and ends on the first, inother wordas everything is sorthing descending instead of ascending. is there any way to fix it that i'm not seeing?