Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

A little digital logo voodoo for ya

Man the miscarriage SUCKS!!!

The family in Texas is my direct family...mom's side...New Hampshire is my dad's side. In-laws are in PA.

Thanks for the contact info....didn't see it and thanks for the offer!! I’ll take you up on that!

i have no clue why the halo is showing up? try to install a few and see if the halo is still there. these are .png's so that might be why. i can give yoi transparent .gifs.......

edit, here's a gif...looks like i'll have to go back and resave these later as gifs...

Dont worry about it trinity i can save them in gif format i have photoshop i just never took the time out to learn how to use it.

Man the miscarriage SUCKS!!!

The family in Texas is my direct family...mom's side...New Hampshire is my dad's side. In-laws are in PA.

Thanks for the contact info....didn't see it and thanks for the offer!! I’ll take you up on that!

Yeah, it kind of had runined that weekend completely. I had given up drinking and smoking with her for the past 4 months but we sure took it up again real quick that day. Poor her though, she's still got to deal with the hormones, it was a tad easier for me to put it behind me then her. Seems it's a lot harder to get used to suddenly not being a dad again though then being one.

Ah, got ya with the whole family thing.

Have a safe trip man!

oh man Pak, that sucks i'm sorry bro.

Yeah, thatnks man. I guess I can't think of anything I'd rather have to try at again to succeed at but there isn't much else in life that I've looked so forward to either.

Well, on a happier note I finally met Eric yesterday, what a great guy, I was totally shocked. ;)

Don't know if you are checking in while you're out of town but it was a pleasure, don't forget to give me a buzz before you take off so I can get you some Fall 07' prototypes for the real Trinity's little feet!