Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

A little digital logo voodoo for ya

ooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thats hot, i can say that right? Without sounding like a um well yeh.

Looks clean, and really pops out. I wish i had those type of skillz. Good to see ya trinity, where ya been? Busy as always im sure. Forum just isnt the same without ya man.

Is there a significance to the cross? Sorry about any comments made in other threads before I read this one, I'm just not feeling it but maybe it'll grow on me. Seems I see this cross on a lot of riced up VW's and of course OCC, it almost felt like they bought the site out when I first saw it.

I'd almost rather see the same reflection and solar flare and even the orange color but more in the shape of a running horse or triple tail light or something that I would immediatly associate with the topic. That's me though, I'm boring when it comes to bling so don't go by me, just IMHO.

i have no clue why the halo is showing up? try to install a few and see if the halo is still there. these are .png's so that might be why. i can give yoi transparent .gifs.......

edit, here's a gif...looks like i'll have to go back and resave these later as gifs...

from a design stand point its a visual trick to draw your concentration to the "69" . i'll mess with some ideas so ....there will be plenty of versions by the time i'm done.plus pak....

Oh I totally get that and I think it's quite effective, and the art work itself is fantastic looking, was just trying to put my finger on some type of association. BTW, the buttons look incredible, very nice details!

People are going to expect way more from this site when they frist visit from now on then just us couple of regular schmucks who stop by each day. :)

Oh I totally get that and I think it's quite effective, and the art work itself is fantastic looking, was just trying to put my finger on some type of association. BTW, the buttons look incredible, very nice details!

People are going to expect way more from this site when they frist visit from now on then just us couple of regular schmucks who stop by each day. :)

If you build it, they will come!!!..........

thanks for the comments...the feather actually has 230 individual strands to it. I can completely dissect these and they are complete customs. Adobe illustrator ROCKS!!

Because i like youzzzz i'm gonna build banners....who want one?

i'm doing 2 for the site and i'll do 2 for members. i think bnickel needs one so 1 more person. i'll take nominations, no self nomonations.

I didn't think you could put banners into the sigs on this forum? I just figured as mod you found a way to put one in yours, but I tried when it first changed over and it didn't seem to take. Is this a new active function? Just curious.

its not done with bb-code. you have to have it hosetd...your profile picture in the control panel works for this.......right click, copy and paste it in the text block.

i just noticed you were in new hampshire....where? i'm gonna be in raymond new hampshire for a week starting tomorrow. we fly into manchester airport. any good stuff happening? give up the good info!!

Aha, I see.

I'm thinking I do not want my profile pic staring me in the face on every post, thanks for the info though.

So I assume then the Avatar would work the same way? Not that there is a point to showing twice. Too bad it doesn't work like that with pictures hosted in the gallery.:confused:

Aha, I see.

I'm thinking I do not want my profile pic staring me in the face on every post, thanks for the info though.

So I assume then the Avatar would work the same way? Not that there is a point to showing twice. Too bad it doesn't work like that with pictures hosted in the gallery.:confused:

you can...see tht new pic in my sig....its from the gallery, its just a temporary thing to prove it's easy.. just copy paste when your typing. picture source doesn't matter.

Hmmm, cool. So you have to copy and paste it each post though? You do not actually just add it once to your signature?

I just sent ya a PM reply, but yeah man, I'm like 15 minutes east of Raymond, would love the chance to say hi.

no you go to the "edit signature" section .....<<<< look over there...., then you do it there. post the picture in the text block where you wrote your signature.

lol can you pm me some contact info for when i'm up there and the info for the shop? i'm sure i'll have plenty of time to sight see. i'm also scanning the area for places to live because my family in texas is pissin' me off so i might move up there when i get out.

do you have kids? do you know about the schools?

lol can you pm me some contact info for when i'm up there and the info for the shop? i'm sure i'll have plenty of time to sight see. i'm also scanning the area for places to live because my family in texas is pissin' me off so i might move up there when i get out.

do you have kids? do you know about the schools?

I already PM'd you all my phone numbers, what do you want on the shop, name and address? As far as East Coast NH is concerned Exter is about as nice as they get, the farther north and west of Manchester you go the more desolate it gets.

As far as Kids go, no, not yet. I thought I was soon to be but I haven't broken the bad news to the board yet. My wife got real sick a few weeks ago and had a miscarriage at 16 weeks so looks like we are back to trying again. Exeter does have excelelent schools though, alomst every kid in MIT started out at Phillips Exeter Acadmey.

So I take it that the family in Texas is in laws? My wife hated the year we lived in Texas, I can find something to enjoy anywhere I go though.