Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bnickel

have any of you guys seen this site?

So when's the picnic where we invite these girls over? (insert joke about what the guys at 69stang know how to do here) :P

I suggest for group picnic activities:

-Beach Volleyball

-Slip 'n' Slide

-Modeling competition, best girl/mustang combo, with different girls draped across different cars.

-T-shirts for the event: "2005 69stang & Stangette Picnic - We Take Care Of Each Other" & show two stangs parked next to each other in opposite directions. :twisted:

How bout inviting the girls over and having a 69 fest :lol: Sorry couldn't resist. All i can say is where can i find a girl like that!!! A nice looking one can be hard to find at times. A hot one that loves and owns mustangs, well now i'm in heaven!!!!

after looking at the ones taken by "lola" those are definately self portraits. I did a few photoshop classes in highschool and investigated bswors' question purely from a semi-professional standpoint.....okay, wife has left the room now. I will volunteer my services as a representative of this fine mustang establishment for any physical activities that are deemed "necessary to the establishment of close interpersonal relationships" with the ladies from that fine organization. :D 8)

Dissapointing lack of classics there but I would be willing to host a group picnic up here in NH none the less. Hell, it's the perfect place really, we have been 69'ing Vermont for almost 230 years now. :P

Pak.

after looking at the ones taken by "lola" those are definately self portraits. I did a few photoshop classes in highschool and investigated bswors' question purely from a semi-professional standpoint.....okay, wife has left the room now. I will volunteer my services as a representative of this fine mustang establishment for any physical activities that are deemed "necessary to the establishment of close interpersonal relationships" with the ladies from that fine organization. :D 8)

Wait in line brother smileysex5.gifblowjob.gif

:lol: 8)

1. What would you rather take a ride in, the girl or the car? :twisted:

2. If she leaves, she might take the stang. :cry: Which brings up the joke:

"My girlfriend just left me in her Mustang . . . and boy do I miss it." :shock: