Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

Vary little Mustang progress lately.....a little polishing

So I have more time lately ever since I’m in school and i get some pretty good hours. I polished my front calipers, and the master cylinder that came with my brake system. Don’t have a pic of the calipers polished but here's the master cylinder........this stuff is much faster using pneumatics vice a dremal. I knocked out both calipers with a jitterbug and p-grinder/polishing bob in about an hour and half. I wish I had a compressor when I did my intake! I'll be installing the M/C this weekend if plans go ok....maybe sooner? i'll get a cliper pic.

For those of you wanting a good polishing kit...get this one......and look around the site a little, there is some cool stuff on there!

http://www.caswellplating.com/buffs/alpolkit.htm

before

DSCN3927.JPG

after

DSCN5572.JPG

i think i've been watching teen titans with daughter too much...........all i see is a red x

Maybe someone was "Robin" the pictures and that left us with Red X. Looks like Trin "Sladed" some time to fix it though. 8)

No I don't waste my time watching cartoons every nite at 10, I'm just practicing for when the kid comes.....yeah that's it....that's the ticket. :oops:

Pak.

HAHAHAHAHA, you just watch that stuff until Speedracer comes on huh?

No, actually just until the Tick comes on at 11. I have all 52 episodes of Speed Racer on a special "100 issued only" video collection, signed by Peter Fernandez no less, but you should know better than that. (Geek Alert) :roll:

What can I say, I have never grwon out of cartoons, well, good cartoons anyway. most of the new stuff is crap but I am always a super hero based fan of anything, even when it's campy like the Titans. Love the new Justice League Unlimited for example and sometimes on the weekends if I'm up early enough I like to pop in a few DVD episodes of the Batman series from the 90's, that thing ruled!

I still have my eye out for the entire original Transformer Series to BTW if ya ever come across it. :wink:

No I haven't, what series is it based on? In theaters? I have the original movie from the 80's which was awesome. Can't say that I have been impressed yet with any of the other series since the orginal though. I woudl love if the did a real world film of the original with CGI and real people though, that could be amazing.