Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY 05 GT STANG

69 gt mustang worth?

hi everyone, im new to the forum, i joined because i found a 69 mustang fastback gt, its all original, 351 4v car, what i want to know is what is it worth? its rust free pretty much and is owned by the original owner an 85 year old man, i offered him 4,000 for it and he said he will think about it and to get back with him in a week, the car even runs, its been in his shop for at least 18 years, did i offer him too much or not enough? i dont have any idea what its worth. iv owned a few newer mustangs and i just bought a 2005 gt, but i dont know much about the older ones, any ifo will be appreciated, thanks everyone

Well from the details you gave it being a fastback and and runs and all original i myself would jump on it. If paint and all is in good condition it sounds like a good deal but thats off the limited information you gave.

69 GT prices vary from seller to seller, the price you gave the owner IMHO is low, if he takes it, jump on it! 69 Fastbacks are very much in demand now, so 4k for any fastback is a damn good price!

69 GT prices vary from seller to seller, the price you gave the owner IMHO is low, if he takes it, jump on it! 69 Fastbacks are very much in demand now, so 4k for any fastback is a damn good price!

especially for a GT, there aren't many GT's but the fastback, of course, id the most sought after. they also made about twice as many fastbacks as they did coupes and verts put together

What a fine country are you guys living in.Here in Holland you pay for a good

(and not perfect) fastback GT the price of 22.k in euro,s ,and that is about 30k in $. I think for that price jump on it and be happy whit it.

Grz Nico :D :D

Yeah, well you ain't got it so bad there either. I'd gladly pay more for my hobby in this fine country if I could stop at the local cafe everyday on the way home and order a doobie to help wash down my Amstel and Jagermeister. 8)

What a fine country are you guys living in.Here in Holland you pay for a good

(and not perfect) fastback GT the price of 22.k in euro,s ,and that is about 30k in $. I think for that price jump on it and be happy whit it.

Grz Nico :D :D