RPM

Visalia Car Show

My boys and I will probably attend to check things out, but the 69 is still under construction and the 67 somehow got a bent up strut rod I need to get replaced.  If I can get that done in time, maybe i’d take it.

2 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

Wow, cool!   The Pharoah car show?  Everyone wanted to be a Pharoah...

https://youtu.be/PypEDzb5bdU?si=3zl5daZ3PTiFyBmH

Oh man, they started that scene too late. The prior post of that scene is neat. You know Gil Gonzales? No. That's his car you've got your butt parked on. 

https://youtu.be/1bIHxA8iSjQ?si=H75_2grrcss5rz4M

2 hours ago, Lilalaric said:

My boys and I will probably attend to check things out, but the 69 is still under construction and the 67 somehow got a bent up strut rod I need to get replaced.  If I can get that done in time, maybe i’d take it.

Pound that bent strut rod straight and run it. If not, I've got a pair of good used strut rods I'll make you a heck of a deal on. Don't know if 67 and 69 are interchangeable, someone here should know. 

Bob 661-749-3886 

19 minutes ago, RPM said:

Pound that bent strut rod straight and run it. If not, I've got a pair of good used strut rods I'll make you a heck of a deal on. Don't know if 67 and 69 are interchangeable, someone here should know. 

Bob 661-749-3886 

Somehow it’s an adjustable strut rod that got all bent up.  I already got a set ordered from opentracker, but just gotta get time to install them. Thanks for the offer on a good used set though.