Getting to that point where I need to make some decisions on engine mounts.  I am running a 351W block with shorty headers, power brakes, Borgeson power steering and a shaker with an Edelbrock Performer RPM intake.  I have seen several suppliers that sell adjustable motor mounts, and I am seriously considering them to avoid potential issues with header interference and shaker assembly height.   I am using a C-6 automatic and plan to use the stock Ford crossmember.  I am not that concerned about driveline angle with the automatic.

Any suggestions, lessons learned, etc would be greatly appreciated.!!

Vic,

I have a 351w with FPA longtubes, Borgeson, and the performer RPM intake. Manual brakes though. I used the Ron Morris adjustable lowering mounts. I have not had any issues with them over the course of the last 7 years or so. I feel like they were helpful for two specific reasons...First, was to ensure I had decent enough clearance under the hood for a proper sized air cleaner. It works, but it's a tight fit. I do have somewhat of a drop base cleaner, but nothing too drastic.  Second, I do have the engine mounted slightly to the passenger side which was critical in ensuring clearance for the headers and the borgeson box, since it is slightly larger in the one critical space over the stock box.