Sign in to follow this  
shelbyshelby

Wiring Help

Im building my Mach 1 from a basket case so I don't have any reference photos, so I need help figuring out some plug ins if anybody has their car apart to photo for me. I recently traced a short to ground issue in my dash lights to some plug ins installed incorrectly in the center to right hand side. I need to know where the harnesses shown are plugged in. I'm assuming the small harness is the clock harness and the bigger one I think, 1 leg is for cigarette lighter. My car has the console but I don't yet have the harness. I can't even figure out where the ground is supposed to connect. Any photos of the installled harness would be great. 

IMG_4294.JPG

Indeed, the small harness is the clock harness.  As for the larger harness, it is not the cigarette extension harness, as it would need a 90* slip-on connector and a blue/white wire.  That harness does not have a two pin male/female plug either.  I believe it is the console harness as well.