Sign in to follow this  
Machspeed

Caltracs and Tinnman Subframe Connectors

I have them both on my car and they do just fine.

There is no interference with them, as the sub frame connectors fall just short of the front spring eyes leaving plenty room for the caltrac parts.

I will say this however, if you are using reverse eye springs with the caltracs, I hope they send you a good set of front brackets because I have destroyed 3 sets LOL..

The front bracket for the reverse eye spring is made different than the standard and mid eye springs...as in there is no nice big roll pin up there because there is not enough room for them to fit, so they weld a flat piece of bar stock in place of the roll pin to make it fit..all in all it works, but the 1st 3 sets I had I ended up breaking the welds on them which is a testament to the fact they are doing what they are supposed to do which is putting down force on the front of the spring keeping it from wrapping up... I can still decimate the tires below 50mph tho, but its MUCH better than without the bars HaHa