Sign in to follow this  
very fat and very dumb

351W Distributor Rebuild

After a long sabbatical Fat Boy is back in the shop!!  Paint is done and the engine and trans go back in on Friday.  I need to have the distributor rebuilt, last time I used Tim O'Connor and he did a fantastic job but his website says he's closed. Any ideas on a super anal distributor freak that can do a phenomenal job rebuilding this bad boy?

post-13205-0-97353300-1479786578.jpg

Contact Faron Rhoads.  He has a dizzy recurve business specializing in Fords.  Below is a cut and paste from another forum.  He can probably clean it really good to look new, and replace anything that needs replaced as part of his service.  He doesn't do concurs type restorations though.  His business is performance recurves.

Hello All , My Name is Faron Rhoads , Been a Ford Guy all My life ( first car a 1962 Falcon ) I am an Aftermarket Auto Parts Tech / Mechanic , and I offer a Distributor Recurving Service , been Recurving all makes and models since 1985 , Looking forward to learning , Helping and contributing ( i also have a 1968 671 Blown 390FE Mustang ) if anyone is interested in recurving or any private discussion my E-mail is TotalPerfEntofPa@aol.com , You can google my name if you doubt my identity ( not a bot ) LOL, I also just spent 6 months working with Blair Patrick , building FE Engines