LiLMike

In Line Fuel Pump

Have seen them but never used them.

Its aeromotive so it will do what it says it does, but Its not going to be Quiet unless you submerge it in the tank I promise you that.

I have had aeromotive pumps on almost every hot rod I have owned and they all worked flawlessly, but were all a bit louder than I like.

a few of their pumps you can use dead head style no return line but a retrun I have found usually makes them run a little quieter

You will also need a regulator and return line for this pump as well, and they recommend a sump tank, but you could get by without it.

If I were going to go to the hassle of putting another electric pump in and running a return line Etc... I would have a look at these guys.

http://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=489/category_id=135/mode=prod/prd489.htm

You could get a tank with a baffle and internal pump for a little more than just the aeromotive pump I believe LOL.

And you will still need a return Line anyhow so IMHO this would be the most cost effective option especially if you ever had aspirations to EFI

Pro's It's Aeromotive and admittedly they make top notched stuff.

Con's It's $450 bucks lol

The link MikeStang posted seems incredibly reasonable, Walbro fuel pumps are very good and reliable. What EFI are you running and what HP numbers are you looking at?

You may have some space savings But you will need to attach it to a frame rail and that will make it even louder because it will be hard mounted and even with rubber isolators its gonna be a bit louder than if you made a bracket to hang it off the rear trunk floor and used Isolators.

For $450 I would but one of the EFI tanks and Pump Set-Ups from Tanks Inc.