Sign in to follow this  
1BAD351

1969 Fastback

Well guys here it is. Unfortunately the time has come, with everything that's happened in my life/my fathers life the past few years, my father and I decided it's time to let our project go. It's realistically not going to happen and we don't want to see the car sit and be "that guy" who says oh one day I'll get to it. I'll keep it short and sweat because it kind of sucks to see it go.

Car is located in Clinton NJ (in a garage since the day we got her 9 years ago) and below is a description and some details on the car.

Looking to get rid of it fairly quick so we're listing it at $8,500 including all parts. The car is 99.9% complete just needs some assembly but all the parts are there including a ton of new in the bag/box replacement parts. Some installed already but most are not.

PO told us it was an Original Royal Maroon 351/4 speed car with a 3.91 posi 9". Presently has 302 with HiPo 351 heads, the original 9" 3.91 posi and a C6 auto, Offenhauser Hi Rise manifold, 850 dual feed Holley, long tube headers and probably some internal engine work I have no idea about (car sounds cammed too). Fuel system not currently hooked up but will run if you bottle feed her. Clutch pedal is still in car. Mach 1 scoop mounted to hood. Also have a 4 speed trans that was given to us with the car. All original parts to assemble it are included as well as probably a ton of stuff we can't remember. Car will probably need typical rust repair; torque boxes, frame rails, possibly rockers but it's a solid start for a project.

Any questions feel free to ask. Sorry for the horrible pictures, the car is in storage and not the easiest to get pictures of at the moment.

Brand new parts:

Chin Spoiler

Rear Deck Spoiler

Gas tank w/fuel line

brand new 570 Holly carb (I was thinking the 850 was probably a bit much for a 302 so bought this)

new engine bay wiring

Mach I Stripe Kit

Monte Carlo Bar (chrome)

Shock Tower Support Brace (chrome)

Chrome wheel well trim

Power Steering Slave Cylinder

Poly Shock Tower Bumpers

Strut Rod Bushing Kit

Lower Control Arm Ass’y

Outer Tie Rod End

Inner Tie Rod End

Coil Springs w/insulators

Sway Bar Bushings

Power Steering Hoses

Dynacorn Left Side Shock Tower (this was originally for my coupe but is being sold now with the fastback, not sure if it needs it)

Dynacorn Torque Box (Both sides)

Front Bumper Brackets

Master Cylinder and brakes completely rebuilt

0820152135_zpsniknm61j.jpg

1969%20Fastback%20002_zpsamgqlfre.jpg

1969%20Fastback%20001_zps7okdswqf.jpg

1969%20Fastback%20003_zpsidyymqvk.jpg

cp1_0922031514_zpsmkqiwkje.jpg

if u were close i'd pick it up.. here in California they're selling them at 18k-25k half finished. this is definitely a deal! GL with sale! 

Yeah just trying to get rid of it. It really hurts to see it go and I don't want this to be a painful drawn out task. haha BTW nice Coupe! One of the nicest I've seen.