Tgriffin91

What do these wires connect to?

Checked continuity last night. From the ignition coil wire to outside male plug was good on the engine harness. I got continuity between the outside female plug and the top right terminal in the picture. It is the red wire with large blue stripe. 
This leads me to believe it is the ignition. But I would assume it would give no voltage if it was bad. Currently I am only getting no voltage when in the run position.

Is that correct? From my electrical manual it appears correct but I am unsure.

Where do I go from here?
I appreciate the help!

post-22172-0-90134000-1430959656.jpg

post-22172-0-09562300-1430959663.jpg

You should have continuity between the coil line on the plug past the firewall grommet (outside female) to the top left small pin on your ignition switch, not the right pin.  That right pin should be violet, and is for your master cylinder brake switch signal.  In the picture of the ignition switch connector, the lower left pin should be red/blue, and is your starter signal that goes through the neutral safety switch and then out to the starter solenoid.  The pin above it (middle left) is your RUN-only signal and goes to the coil, among other devices.  What you described does not match the second picture.  Please double-check this and report back. 

That looks like my work based upon the shrink tubing.  If you do have continuity between the coil run line and any other pin on the ignition switch, please pull the harness and send it back to me on my nickel and let me fix whatever is wrong.  I stand behind my work.

Sorry whejn I had the picture up on my computer I had rotated it and didn't realize how it had posted. I just checked again for the third time and now I am getting continuity as Ok from both the middle far left and the bottom connects. 

From your last post it sounds like this is ok?

You should not get continuity to the bottom pin (red/blue stripe), unless your starter solenoid is stuck open or you're cranking the engine.  Pull the two leads off of the starter solenoid and try again.

I checked the continuity yesterday before removing the wires to the starter solenoid and was only getting continuty to the START circuit wire not the RUN circuit. Nonetheless I removed the connections at the starter solenoid and continuity was no longer there. I will go buy a new one today and throw it on and see if that fixes the issue.

Randy, Thank you for all your help.

New solenoid put on and still nothing. It looks like I have a short somewhere. I determined this after I saw the solenoid starting to smoke. Probably have to get another one now.

I just don't understand what would have changed outside of the under dash harness as it ran before taking the harness out.

I just received Tgriffin91's harness back and immediately found the problem: the pink resistor wire was crimp-spliced as I had to replace his engine gauge feed plug on the engine side of the firewall.  All of the splices were on the passenger side.  The wires on the outside were twisted up tight, and apparently that applied pressure on the splice and pulled the pink resistor wire out.  It'll be a quick fix for sure, but in the future, I will tape both sides of that splice to further protect it from separating.  This resistor wire cannot be soldered, as it is made of nichrome and won't accept lead-tin solder. 

I received the harness back in just a few days. Thank you again Midlife! I plugged her in yesterday and she fired right up!! Yay! Somehow though when I had removed it last time I think I lost something. It seems I am missing the wiper switch plug! I'll look around for it more later today. After that everything should be good to go on it.