Sign in to follow this  
jwscarab

Interior A/C vent, lower dash, controls, round vents

I have decided I am not going to go a/c on my car as previously planned. I have collected thru the years a very nice setup of parts and I will sell them for $375 firm plus shipping for everything. These parts are extremely nice. Used, but very nice. Included is:

metal lower a/c dash

Pair of round a/c lower dash vents

a/c control panel / levers

Rectangular a/c vent for dash pad (extremely nice chrome)

I do not have the under dash a/c heater box or the plastic rectangular adapter that goes from the box to the vent

I have decided I am not going to go a/c on my car as previously planned. I have collected thru the years a very nice setup of parts and I will sell them for $375 firm plus shipping for everything. These parts are extremely nice. Used, but very nice. Included is:

metal lower a/c dash

Pair of round a/c lower dash vents

a/c control panel / levers

Rectangular a/c vent for dash pad (extremely nice chrome)

I do not have the under dash a/c heater box or the plastic rectangular adapter that goes from the box to the vent

Funny, I live probably 15 minutes from you and just collected most of those for my car. Curious though, what is the metal lower a/c dash? I'm not sure I have this, nor am I sure what it is. Do you have a picture handy?

-Mike

It is basically the same as the non ac dash except it has the holes cut out on each side for the lower round ac vents. You can easily modify a non ac lower dash to work. Here is a picture of a ac lower dash though.

[ATTACH]17099[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kris

It is basically the same as the non ac dash except it has the holes cut out on each side for the lower round ac vents. You can easily modify a non ac lower dash to work. Here is a picture of a ac lower dash though.

[ATTACH]17099[/ATTACH]

ah, ok, that piece. That makes sense now. I didn't even know there was a difference and I'm not even sure offhand which one I have. Originally my car was an a/c car, but it was converted to non-ac at some point in its life.

-Mike

Funny, I live probably 15 minutes from you

-Mike

Cool...where are you? I am originally from Eaton maybe about 45 minutes north of Ross where jwscarab is located. I live just south of Richmond, Indiana now. Same distance away, really.

Cool...where are you? I am originally from Eaton maybe about 45 minutes north of Ross where jwscarab is located. I live just south of Richmond, Indiana now. Same distance away, really.
Glad to see more Indiana people here. :) I'm in West Harrison, IN.

-Mike