Sign in to follow this  
Kris

has anyone used a forever sharp steering wheel

I am considering getting a forever sharp steering wheel and selling my rimblow as I like the look a little better and want something different than what everyone else is doing. Has anyone used one of their wheels? If so how good is the quality?

The 14" muscle half wrap in matte black with black spokes and the pony emblem engraved on the horn button. I also thought about getting just the plain black horn button and then taking it and having it engraved with mustang in the same script as the 69 fender script.

Edited by Kris

I would be more concerned with the perennial problems with aftermarket wheels (Grant) - the horn connections, and the quality of the horn contacts and horn contact ring.

Time and again I read of poorly finished rings and contacts causing problems - gouges, poor horn performance, and I know from experience the Grants can be tricky to mount the horn buttons.

I hope the forever sharp stuff is better, in that regard.

I kind of like the Euro sports wheel in wood. Not sure I would change out for a rim blow.....

What I would really like to see is a smaller diameter copy of the rim blow, an exact replica but 1 to 1/12 inches smaller, and slightly thicker on the rim. Now that would be a good seller