Sign in to follow this  
Kris

69-73 parts for sale

I have a bunch of spare parts I am trying to clear out of my garage so I can get my other car back in here. I am open to offers so don't be shy, I have no use for any of this stuff. I am open to trades for other 69 parts also. Im sure I have more parts and will post more as I dig them out.

1. 69-70 Factory shock tower braces from cowling to shock tower for v8 car orig. $25

2. 69 c4 original neutral safety switch in perfect condition with original c9 stickers. Was told it is NOS is very clean and looks as if it has never been used $75

3. 64-73 Set of automatic shifter shields, the blue and black plastic parts inside under the pointer, these are not orig but are not made aftermarket by any distributor $10

4. 1967 wheel center cap, original red with running horse, good for driver $10

5. New 68-69 rear axle brake line kit. This is stainless steel and is made by classic tubing. It is for a 9" 28 spline axle it can be used for a 8" also. $40

6. 69-70 inner and outer door handles, originals, outers have scratches, inners have some pitting $30

7. 69-70 mustang manual steering gearbox, functions but does have play in the steering wheel, may just need to have the adjustment tightened, changing over to a different setup so I do not need it $100

8. 69-70 mustang lo tone horn working, has been opened cleaned, painted and bolted back together $40

9. 67-68 mustang lo tone horn working, has been opened cleaned, painted and bolted back together $40

10. 71-73 mustang ac blower motor housing box. This is just the empty housing, it does have the vacuum motor on the side. $20

11. 71-73 mustang original headlight bowl $5

12. 71-73 mustang 351 Cleveland york compressor bracket $20

13. 69-70 mustang visor. Appears to be a dark brown almost black in color. It will work on either side and is in good condition. Only one of these. SOLD

14. 69-70 mustang standard hood. It will need a little work but is in usable condition. $90

15. 69 coupe/convertible mustang original glue in clear drivers door glass. May have a few minor surface scratches but other than that good glass I have 2 of these available. Vertical trim NOT included $100 each

16. 69 coupe/convertible mustang original glue in clear passenger door glass- has damage at the bottom where an idiot tried to clean the glue off with a wire wheel but it should be below the door line and not visible when installed. It also has a small sliver missing along the back edge but will be covered by the vertical trim when it is put on and not seen. Other than that it is in good condition with only minor surface scratches. Vertical trim NOT included $75

17. 69 coupe/convertible mustang original glue in tinted passenger side door glass. This is the hard to find factory green tinted glass and is not chipped or broken. May have a few minor surface scratches but other than that is in great condition. Vertical trim NOT included. $125 obo

18. 69 coupe/convertible mustang original glue in clear drivers side rear quarter window. May have a few minor scratches but other than that good glass. $75

19. 69 coupe/convertible mustang original glue in clear passenger side quarter window. May have a few minor scratches but other than that good glass. $75

20. 69-70 coupe original clear rear window. May have a few minor scratches but other than that good glass. $150

21. 69 mustang coupe / convertible passenger door glass stainless vertical trim. This is the stainless trim that goes on the back edge of the door glass and holds the vertical weather stripping. This item IS NOT remanufactured to date so if yours is missing, you have to find an original which is nearly impossible. This piece is specific to 69 coupe and convertibles and the fastback ones that are reproduced will NOT fit. This in very nice condition but could use a new set of weather stripping in them. $110

22. 1969 mustang original front valance. This is in good condition with no major damage but does have quite a few small dents in the middle that will be behind the license plate or could be worked out. Has been stripped and primed. This is an oem part and is thick steel not a thin reproduction. $75

23. New 71-73 mustang clear window knobs have 2 of them $8 each

24. 69-70 mustang original dash bezels, (headlight bezel, 2 ignition bezels and a lock ring. They all have pitting but can be refinished or painted. $20

25. 69-70 mustang original arm rest pair black. Good condition with no splits or cracks. SOLD

26. 69-70 mustang lower dash black ac vents, driver and passenger side. Come with the mounting sleeves. SOLD

27. 69-70 mustang automatic transmission shift selector indicator shield, this is the black plastic rounded piece that the shift pointer slides over. $8

28. 69 mustang original with correct part number windshield wiper switch. Good condition and was working when removed. SOLD

29. 69 mustang ignition switch used, may be original but does not have a ford part number on it, just says made in usa. It does not include key switch $20

30. New unused reproduction 69-70 power steering idler arm with correct centering teeth. SOLD

31. Complete set of original 69-70 emergency/parking brake cables. They are in working condition but have surface rust on the outer housings. The inner cable is not rusty and works slides fine. The rubber insulator sleeves are cracked and will need to be replaced. Make me an offer.

32. 69-70 center visor holder. Tan but can be dyed any color wanted. $10

33. 69 rectangle antenna stainless trim cap. $30

[ATTACH]16384[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16385[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16386[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16387[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16388[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kris