Sign in to follow this  
indianfiremach

WTB - 1970 351c Shaker Base

Hello all, I have a 1970 Mustang that came from the factory with a shaker, and unfortunately - the setup is long missing. From what I was told, it was stolen years ago and the owner at the time just put a regular scoop over the hole and a parts store air cleaner... Anyway, my car is originally a 351-2v car though the base should be the same for 4v. Please let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I have a scoop and midplate already but would buy a complete setup if necessary.

Thanks, Jason

Hello all, I have a 1970 Mustang that came from the factory with a shaker, and unfortunately - the setup is long missing. From what I was told, it was stolen years ago and the owner at the time just put a regular scoop over the hole and a parts store air cleaner... Anyway, my car is originally a 351-2v car though the base should be the same for 4v. Please let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I have a scoop and midplate already but would buy a complete setup if necessary. Thanks, Jason

I have a complete 351C 'Shaker' & hood but I'm a long ways away in Canada. Hood is straight, needs some work; 'Shaker' itself is VG. EMail direct: djjsc(at)juno(dot)com for details/pics.