Sign in to follow this  
J's69Mach1

Want to buy 69 mustang green yellow trunk light wire

I am looking to add a factory trunk light to my 69 mach . I need the Underdash factory wire Green with Yellow stripe and red type connectors on the ends 1 male 1 female i believe. Runs from drivers side underdash along side doorsill to rear wheel well. For which trunk light connector connects to. If u have one . Let me know how much , shipped to 93706. Fresno , Ca. Thanks, u can message me.

If you look in the tech forum section here on page 2 there is a thread started by ramair351 asking about trunk lights. buening has a very detailed description about it. Looks like most 69 Mustangs were pre wired with this wire. Hope that helps.

Mike.

Thanks for the info , i don't see any plug in the trunk tail light area to plug into . I checked around the whole trunk area. Trunk area harness is uncut and intact to its taillight/side marker locations. I looked also for that Green Yellow wire on rear wheel well ,both sides in fact. Nothing . I looked underneath dash drivers side , i found an unused green yellow red bullet connector wire about 5 inches length. Checked drivers door sill for that wire , its not there. Mine is missing it. My car is a earlier 69 . I am thinking Unless someone down the line replaced the tailight harness at one point. Its looks factory though.

I may have that wire. Some of the tail-lights I've refurbished do not come with that wire, but some do. Send me an e-mail at harnesses at fusemail.com. Price would probably be $10 plus $2 shipping.