Sign in to follow this  
390mach1

Tail lights

the unit from cj pony part looks like it's made by mustang project.

http://www.mustangproject.com/Catalog.aspx?category=68642387-6653-4218-935e-89619ca5f35a⊂=f238e982-267e-40ef-96d5-47cd6aad2b01

i got an older version of this product.

the new version has some nice improvements like a clicking flasher module and a white pcb.

if your going with their sequencing product, make sure you get these as well:

http://www.mustangproject.com/ProductDisplay.aspx?ID=ba93973b-c704-4944-be98-8041477b553f

.... or if you are able to flash a pic cpu, ask me about the custom firmware :punk:

Those appear to be the "Mustangs Project" led kits, which when I bought them, had a "Scott Drake" sticker on the box.

I personally did not like them too much with my set up. I mad some flush mounted tail lights, and the LED's sat too close to the lens (the light did not diffuse enough). I had to modify my tail light housings (I cut them open) in order for the LED's to sit all the way back in the housing. Much happier this way.

Other than that, I'm happy with the kit. I'm unsure how the kit looks on a stock setup.

The only other issue was that the ground wire in the back of the circuit board runs directly where you bolt it in on the 1157 socket, causing the circuit board to sit slightly crooked. And if you're not too carefull, you can rip/tear the ground wire off by accident.