Sign in to follow this  
waketek516

I moved FAST on this one! 1970 Fastback!

Another Update...

The car was FINALLY picked up today, and is officially on its way to me! They're guessing it'll be here Sunday, but will call me as it gets closer with a better estimate.

Glad its finally on its way to me! Pics to come when it arrives!

Update as of this morning... They've got me an enclosed transport, and refunded my deposit as well. I'm still not happy its taken 2 weeks just to get the car on a damn trailer, but at least its finally getting picked up!

They're supposed to pick it up today, and it should be here in SoCal by Saturday.

**Crosses Fingers**

:001_huh::001_huh:

My experience in having cars transported its that they wait until they have several to move, then they start loading them. Don't know if this scenario applies in your case.

Bob

My experience in having cars transported its that they wait until they have several to move, then they start loading them. Don't know if this scenario applies in your case.

Bob

Right... but if you read the whole thread these delays were due to a driver that didn't read the invoice and refused to pick up a non-running car. That forced them to re-start the whole process.

Ew.... haha

This WAS my interior:

75251_Interior_Web.jpg

And THIS was the exterior (not as bad)

1970_00083_01.jpg

This color combo is awesome on this 70! I love the clock delete panel. The clocks were uselss anyway. They never work and you can not see them from the drivers seat. Ginger interior is unique and really looks nice.