Sign in to follow this  
9RO1M

69 window felts

Ok next question/hurdle.The rear felt pictured for the 1/4 window has only 2 clips leaving the rest of it to hang loose.Do i have the correct kit or do you have to modify or use double sided tape or something?

On my Grande, I still have the orginal rear fuzzies. There should be a screw at the end to secure it to the car.

That makes sense,i will check with my supplier first to make sure i have the correct fuzzies.If thats how the repo's are made i may need to use a self taping screw to secure it.Thanks dude.

No, don't try trim adhesive.

Use the old one as a template to mark and ADD the end screw hole in the correct location on the new qtr fuzzy.

You'll then have to trim the bulb part a bit with a hobby knife so the screw head will be inside the bulb tightening down on the backing like the originals were.

I just replaced these on my Coupe last year which should be the same as your Convert.

Doug

No, don't try trim adhesive.

Use the old one as a template to mark and ADD the end screw hole in the correct location on the new qtr fuzzy.

You'll then have to trim the bulb part a bit with a hobby knife so the screw head will be inside the bulb tightening down on the backing like the originals were.

I just replaced these on my Coupe last year which should be the same as your Convert.

Doug

Exactly what i ended up doing.Except i cut an upside down T where the the screw goes.That way the fuzzy closes up and hides the screw. Also thanks everyone for your contribution.