Sign in to follow this  
BigDuke6

and so shines a good deed in a weary world.

I am about to go in for surgery to pull the titanium plate out of my arm and will be sidelined for a while.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showpost.php?p=96002&postcount=7

before parking the car for who knows how long, I went and gassed it up at this ARAL that has 102 octane (97 in American) and the cashier came running out with a digital camera and asked if I would take a pic of her standing next to the car. I opened the door and told her to get in. She could not believe it. I took shots of her behind the wheel, along side the car, in front, etc. She was smiling from ear to ear and I could tell she was really excited. When I went to pay, the manager said that the cashier is nuts about muscle cars, exotic cars, all those things that are out of the ordinary here in Germany. The cashier showed me some of the pics she had taken and she had hundreds. Shelby cars, Ford GTs, GT-40s, AC Cobras, Mustangs, vettes, you name it. The manager also said that I was the only one to ever let her sit behind the wheel and that I really made her day. Whereas some people would not let her take pics of their cars, I let her get in behind the wheel and took pics of her.