Sign in to follow this  
Angel

FS: Unisteer Power rack & pinion (CA)

Local pick up only. Im in the Los Angeles area.

Hey guys. Im going the modular route so that means I wont be needing the Unisteer rack I bought. I never installed it and it is brand new in the original packaging. I did open the boxes to make sure I had everything, and because I was excited haha. Other than that its been in my room since I received it. This is a power rack for small block cars and comes with everything needed for the install, including a new pump. Im asking $1400 O.B.O. Im not in a rush to sell but I am willing to negotiate on the price a bit. Here's a link to the site where you can find more information.

http://www.unisteer.com/seach_by_vehicle/ford_steering/1968-1970_mustang_rack_and_pinion/1967-70_late-year_67_model_mustang_power_steering_rack_small.html

$1200 is the lowest I'll go on this. I will not ship. I have turned down many offers for $1000. I think $1200 is a great price for this considering it is brand new in its original packaging. I am also including a lower control arm camber kit from open tracker racing worth $65. PM me if interested.