Sign in to follow this  
69volunteer

Rear end oil

I use 80W90 with some of Fords limited slip additive....its a small little white 6 oz bottle...Its some times called friction modifier i think.

Just put that in there, and fill with oil till it just starts coming out of the hole your filling it in.

Bada Bing Bodda Bang

Mike

I use 80W90 with some of Fords limited slip additive....its a small little white 6 oz bottle...Its some times called friction modifier i think.

Just put that in there, and fill with oil till it just starts coming out of the hole your filling it in.

Bada Bing Bodda Bang

Mike

This ^

I've always used 80W90 LS

Go to your local ford dealer.....they still keep the stuff believe it or not....same for Chevrolet limited slip.....or u can get some at auto zone most times.....or you can get it on line....any of the rear end shops online keep it too....i soak clutches in a mix of 80w90 and additive before rebuilding...then just pour it back in bottle and squirt in rear end lol....ford dealer is gonna be the easiest.....just tell em u need some limited slip additive for a rear end....if their worth their salt they will know what u need