Sign in to follow this  
Lou_the_coupe

Finally set up my web page for my project coupe

This one was a parts car as well. The guy I got it from had thought about crushing it. Luckily for me he decided against it and put it on ebay. Im collectuing parts right now and have been lucky enough to find good deals. I got a 302 engine with a c-6 transmission attached for $80, a bumper, brackets and bumper guards for $50, and a drivers side window for $20.

Since your not using your car right now, can I use it as a tool rest??? :batman:

Just joking sis.

Seriously though, when ya gonna move it so I can get to my 65???

Oh yeah, nice website :)

Seriously bro?! You'll scratch the paint! it took years to get that effect! :eek:

Ill help you make room in the garage to move it.

This one was a parts car as well. The guy I got it from had thought about crushing it. Luckily for me he decided against it and put it on ebay. Im collectuing parts right now and have been lucky enough to find good deals. I got a 302 engine with a c-6 transmission attached for $80, a bumper, brackets and bumper guards for $50, and a drivers side window for $20.

I have a newer 302 that is a roller cam motor that I want to build into a stroker & I have a 5 spd trans from a late 80's Mustang, & a 9" rear. I want to build it as a street cruiser to take to shows & cruise events here at the beach in the summer time.

Mike.