Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Stangnet issues?!?!?!?!?

Just curious if anyone here has had any issues logging on to Stangnet? I have not visited there in some time and followed a link to there from here earlier today. I noticed that it had changed quite a bit since my last visit and thought I'd log in and nose around a bit. As soo as I did I get this message on the page:

Mustang Forums at StangNet - Error

<LABEL class=OverlayCloser for=ctrl_0>You have been banned.</LABEL>

I try to log out and I get:

The following error occurred:

I notice on the right top header bar they now have a drop down with your user name on it and quick links and it still shows Founding Member not banned so I am thinking there must have been some kind of error when they changed to their new format and though before I sent them an email that I would check here and see if anyone else encountered this issue?

Just curious if anyone here has had any issues logging on to Stangnet? I have not visited there in some time and followed a link to there from here earlier today. I noticed that it had changed quite a bit since my last visit and thought I'd log in and nose around a bit. As soo as I did I get this message on the page:

Mustang Forums at StangNet - Error

I try to log out and I get:

The following error occurred:

I notice on the right top header bar they now have a drop down with your user name on it and quick links and it still shows Founding Member not banned so I am thinking there must have been some kind of error when they changed to their new format and though before I sent them an email that I would check here and see if anyone else encountered this issue?

Well I sent an email to them but I'm sure replies will be delayed.

Raven, can you do me a favor when you have a spare momment and just do a search for posts by me over there and click on one and see if it says Banned under my user name or on my profile? Here's a screen shot of what I see when I log on and in my quick profile it still shows Founding Member so soemthing is wrong.

Well I sent an email to them but I'm sure replies will be delayed.

Raven, can you do me a favor when you have a spare momment and just do a search for posts by me over there and click on one and see if it says Banned under my user name or on my profile? Here's a screen shot of what I see when I log on and in my quick profile it still shows Founding Member so soemthing is wrong.

Raven, can you do me a favor when you have a spare momment and just do a search for posts by me over there and click on one and see if it says Banned under my user name or on my profile?

I searched for you and noticed 2 things:

1. Your posts are still there and show you as a founding member.

2. The search box auto-fills the user name as you type it ... except yours.

So RacerX is prolly right.:ban::001_smile:

Raven, can you do me a favor when you have a spare momment and just do a search for posts by me over there and click on one and see if it says Banned under my user name or on my profile?

I searched for you and noticed 2 things:

1. Your posts are still there and show you as a founding member.

2. The search box auto-fills the user name as you type it ... except yours.

So RacerX is prolly right.:ban::001_smile:

This is really really bizarre, I obviously exist, I've left behind remnants and haven't been completely erased from existance. I know I was there before Thanksgiving so it's not like it's been years, just too weird. :wacko:

OK well thanks for the help, I guess I'll sit tight and see what the support team comes back to me with.

This is really really bizarre, I obviously exist, I've left behind remnants and haven't been completely erased from existance. I know I was there before Thanksgiving so it's not like it's been years, just too weird. :wacko:

OK well thanks for the help, I guess I'll sit tight and see what the support team comes back to me with.

Well you guys are close, turns out I just got drafted by MIB........uh, I guess I shouldn't have just told you that though hunh?

OK, no worries, I got my standard issue welcome kit in the mail this morning. If all of you could just look right here at this red light for a second.

W24Z.jpg

Well you guys are close, turns out I just got drafted by MIB........uh, I guess I shouldn't have just told you that though hunh?

OK, no worries, I got my standard issue welcome kit in the mail this morning. If all of you could just look right here at this red light for a second.

W24Z.jpg