stangnet33

front fender apron measurements - please !

Thanks Mike. If you go back to the first page of this thread, you'll see an image of an engine bay with diemention lines. Your fenders will have to be off your car to acquire these. If you can acquire all the diementions, that would be great. If not, I primarily need measurements E, F, G, and H. The instructions from where the measurements were taken are below the above mentioned engine bay image on the first page. Thanks again, Mike!

My car still has the fenders off, when I get home from work this afternoon I can get them for you. If you go back to the first page of this thread I posted the measurements from my car before I replaced the inner fender aprons on post # - 19.

My car still has the fenders off, when I get home from work this afternoon I can get them for you. If you go back to the first page of this thread I posted the measurements from my car before I replaced the inner fender aprons on post # - 19.

Yes, I see that now. However, I pulled measurements from points A, B, C, and D from my car. I did this with the single piece shock tower support bracket in place. Those measurements differ from what you listed initially. When you took your measurements, did you have the shock tower support bracket/brackets attached? 

IIRC the 2 piece shock tower supports were on at the time of the measurements. If you would like I now have the export brace on & the shock towers are in the correct position. Every car will most likely be a little different. Machspeed here are the measurements from my 69 Coupe, A,B, & C are from the inner edges of the holes where the fender bolt clip goes in & D is from the outer edges of the export brace bolt.

A - 46 5/16"

B - 45 9/16"

C - 44 1/8"

D - 30 3/4"

Hope that helps. The measurements are different from when I took the with the 2 piece shock tower supports to when I just took them with the 1 piece export brace.

IIRC the 2 piece shock tower supports were on at the time of the measurements. If you would like I now have the export brace on & the shock towers are in the correct position. Every car will most likely be a little different. Machspeed here are the measurements from my 69 Coupe, A,B, & C are from the inner edges of the holes where the fender bolt clip goes in & D is from the outer edges of the export brace bolt.

A - 46 5/16"

B - 45 9/16"

C - 44 1/8"

D - 30 3/4"

Hope that helps. The measurements are different from when I took the with the 2 piece shock tower supports to when I just took them with the 1 piece export brace.

Thanks Mike, I have those measurements, as those are all good on my car. What I need is  E, F, G, and H, primarily measurements for the front aprons. Sorry, buddy!