Sign in to follow this  
bobh67

WTB clutch/brake pedal bracket

Must be for a 69 ....Bracket only without pedals for automatic or manual will be OK..... BUT ideal would be with power brake pedal and clutch pedal included. Let me know what you have.(563)590-7999

I have this setup in my 1969 Mach 1 now.... I am preparing to return to an automatic and will potentially be selling the manual trans parts/pieces. I don't know what these are selling for these days, but were a challenge to find 8 years ago when I swapped to a manual trans...... I believe this does have power brake pedal for manual trans... I am going to swap back the entire bracket with clutch and brake pedal....

I have a couple of these lying around. One has a manual trans PB pedal but I used the clutch pedal. If you want it let me know how much it's worth, you'll have to lean on me a bit becasue I'm very busy and selling crap is not a high priority for me. I will commit to sending photos this weekend if your interested.

I have a couple of these lying around. One has a manual trans PB pedal but I used the clutch pedal. If you want it let me know how much it's worth, you'll have to lean on me a bit becasue I'm very busy and selling crap is not a high priority for me. I will commit to sending photos this weekend if your interested.

I am interested in your manual trans. power brake pedal.I now have the bracket... Let me know how much for the pedal including shipping to eastern IA. They run about $80 in the catalogs new.Bob (563)590-7999. Send photos to :bobjanhaverland@aol.com