Sign in to follow this  
TheMenace

Custom made trunk pics

I am going to start making my trunk and I need a few pics of other trunks to get some ideas. I am looking to build a subwoofer enclosure behind the rear seats and something behind each taillight but I don't have any ideas yet.

My brother has a 69 fastback just like mine and says at shows the judges look for fire extinguers, first aid kit and owners manuals. Is this true? Are there any other things I should look to include back there?

You can see pics of my install on my project thread:

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?p=72451#post72451

I went with an easier option and just built a floor and back. I also used a pwered subwoofer. It works great. Not exactly the "custom" look you are looking for.

Every "formally" judged show that I have attended has only had one requirement, and that's a fire extenguisher. I purchased a small one from my local Home Depot and just keep it in the trunk.

I am going to get the cheap one from them and paint it the color of the car. I painted a lot of things the color of the car as an accent color (engine, shocks, control arms, braided line fittings, radiator cap...) I can't even remember what else I went accent crazy at one point lol