Sign in to follow this  
Big Secz

Vacation and Cars!

So while currently on our family vacation here in Virginia Beach, the first thing I looked up was what car events were going on. I found out that the VA Beach Flea Market has a weekly Saturday night cruise-in. So naturally I told the family we were going to make a pit-stop.

There were only about twenty cars there when we stopped and unfortunately we couldn't stay as long as I would have liked, but here are a few of the nice cars that I found.

'65 Fastback - Nothing too "special" about this car other than that it was a nice clean driver. Still had the original 289 in it.

'69 390 - After checking the VIN it is an original 390 car. Not sure if it's a real Mach 1 but had a lot of Mach 1 accessories.

'68 Shelby GT 500 KR - Perhaps the coolest of them all. I inspected the car to see if it was a clone or not.....But it was legit. All the correct tags were there, VIN stamps were in the correct place, and the owner displayed all the supporting paperwork.