Sign in to follow this  
Black Jade

Wheels For Sale

I have 4 - 17x8 wheels from a 2004 Mach 1 for sale. They are in mint condition, going with different wheels. Tires not included. $500.00 plus shipping. Will throw in billet spacers to allow these wheels to work with proper offset. PM for pics.

Thanks, ED

I have 4 - 17x8 wheels from a 2004 Mach 1 for sale. They are in mint condition, going with different wheels. Tires not included. $500.00 plus shipping. Will throw in billet spacers to allow these wheels to work with proper offset. PM for pics.

Thanks, ED

Thanks, ED

What size spacers did you need to get these to fit? Did you have to roll the metal at all?

Thanks, ED

What size spacers did you need to get these to fit? Did you have to roll the metal at all?

I had rolled the fenders years ago. The spacers are 1" thick billet aluminum. Eibach I think. I have 245/45/17 tires all around. I have the spacers for sale, just installed American Racing AR500 wheels, expensive but really look like factory Magnum 500's but 17" diameter.

Edited by Black Jade

I had rolled the fenders years ago. The spacers are 1" thick billet aluminum. Eibach I think. I have 245/45/17 tires all around. I have the spacers for sale, just installed American Racing AR500 wheels, expensive but really look like factory Magnum 500's but 17" diameter.

Edited by Black Jade

My plan is still to go with the AR500's as well so I'd like to see apic on the car too as well what sizes you settled on.

I was going with 17x8 up front with 4.5" BS and 245/45/17 and 17x9.5 out with 5.75 BS 274/40/17 tires.

I originaly planned only 5.5BS out back but I know others have gone 6" but I'm afraid of issues and trying to play it safe by splitting the distance since it's custom order anyway.

Also, who did you end up placing the order with? Currently the best price quote I have gotten is from Mr. Wheel Deal but it's still more than my original price I negotiated before they went and delayed the intro on me several years ago.

My plan is still to go with the AR500's as well so I'd like to see apic on the car too as well what sizes you settled on.

I was going with 17x8 up front with 4.5" BS and 245/45/17 and 17x9.5 out with 5.75 BS 274/40/17 tires.

I originaly planned only 5.5BS out back but I know others have gone 6" but I'm afraid of issues and trying to play it safe by splitting the distance since it's custom order anyway.

Also, who did you end up placing the order with? Currently the best price quote I have gotten is from Mr. Wheel Deal but it's still more than my original price I negotiated before they went and delayed the intro on me several years ago.

Havent got any pictures yet. Will try to get some tonight. I went with 17 x 8 all around with 4.75 back space. Boss 302 rear sway bar in rear wont allow any wider wheel. I was thinking of squeezing 275/40/17 on the 8's but they may not clear also.

Havent got any pictures yet. Will try to get some tonight. I went with 17 x 8 all around with 4.75 back space. Boss 302 rear sway bar in rear wont allow any wider wheel. I was thinking of squeezing 275/40/17 on the 8's but they may not clear also.

I got them from Fast Lane Rod Shop out of Kansas City. $1200.00 shipped, lugnuts and valvestems included. They told me 6 to 8 weeks for custom orders, recieved them in two weeks after I ordered them. They were shipped straight from American Racing.

I got them from Fast Lane Rod Shop out of Kansas City. $1200.00 shipped, lugnuts and valvestems included. They told me 6 to 8 weeks for custom orders, recieved them in two weeks after I ordered them. They were shipped straight from American Racing.

Yeah, they look great! It's the only wheel I have wanted since the day they came out. So can you get the mach center caps from them now or did you have to fit a pair from something else? I kind of like the AR center caps that they normally come with but they look real authentic with these.