Sign in to follow this  
Aw4g63

Wheel Offset

I know this has been beaten to death but I have to ask. When I used the SEARCH function it kept coming back "No Results".

Anyway, I'm looking to pick up a set of wheels I found locally. They're Mustang Bullets and they are 18X9 with an ET25 offset. The tires are 255 45 18.

If I'm not mistaken that means they're 25mm, right? Which is just under an inch of offset.

Additional info: The car has a 2 inch suspension drop. The control arms are in the stock location (No shelby drop).

Do you think these are a good match, typically aren't 69's zero offset? They're a great price so I'd like to snag them.

Again, sorry if this is beating a dead horse. It seems like something I could easily find but I'm having trouble searching the forum for it.

If they are the Bullitts off the newer stangs, the 18X9 will be a bit too wide for up front, I was running that and had to drop to an 8in wide rim 17X8 and still run a 1" spacer for it to work properly as well. not sure on the rear, as I am running an 18X10 on the rear

Good luck

SM69Mach, what size tire were you running? IIRC a 245 series tire is about the max you can fit up front. With the 9" wide bullets on the front, I believe you'll need a 1.25" spacer for it to clear the ball joint. The rims may fit but your tires are likely too wide even with a rolled fender lip.