Sign in to follow this  
very fat and very dumb

69 coupe parts car FREE

Any chance I could get those parts? I'm more concerned with finding good drip rail moldings and those darn pesky clips than I am about the rocker panel moldings. I have repros of those for now.

I'll have to check to see if they're good. Bring your trailer and it's all yours, I have a tractor that we can load it with. It's on a dolly now, I need to keep the dolly.

As I said in my original post almost everything is gone. The front clip is really nice, no rust in the seams, the only rust is around the battery. I have a crusher up the street who will take it but I'm sure it will do some good to someone. Just make it easy on me, figure out a way to get it if you want it. It doesn't roll, but I could put tires on the rear, steering column is gone.

Not sure what a tag light is but if it's there are you going to come pick the car up? Not only does it not have a radio mount it doesn't have a lower dash. It does have an 8" rear end and a great front clip though.

The closest thing it has to a defroster duct is an 8" rear end and a great front clip, front spindles too.