Sign in to follow this  
strokedwindsor

new guy

hello 69 mustang owners! im new here so go easy on me! only kidding. had my 69 mach1 since 1979. now its been off the road for 5 yrs and starting to get it back on the road. i have many questions to ask so be ready!! 69mach1, 402w. more details later. thanks. looks like a great site.

engine specs on my 402w stroker. if i can remember? first i got one of those A351 motorsports sportsman blocks back in the 90's! $800 bucks. since then its been done 2 times. last time the heads were leaking at the valve stems. roush 200 heads. tore out my motor and had the whole thing redone. now since its been done 2 yrs ago sitting on my engine stand. 402w cu in stroker. steel forged crank and eagle rods from CHP. i order the kit back in the 90's. probe pistons which i believe are 58 cc? not sure. AFR 205 heads with custom HR cam from ed curtis. specs! 242 248 600 621 110. vic jr manifold toped off with a 750 HP carb from BIGS. 1 \3\4 FPT headers. ex is dr gas x-pipe 3'' into 2.50 ex with 2 chamber flows! loud and nasty on the last engine i had it with the roush heads and smaller cam. this thing is going to be nasty with that high lift cam!!. full manual c-4 from JPT with 10'' converter from JPT. reserve manual. took a while to learn the new shift pattern!. 3.89 true trac with 31 spline axles from currie. mono leafs and caltracs with MT drag radials. 275-60-15. sump pump with mallory eletric fuel pump. i did all this yrs ago since my car has been sitting. i hope for 500 plus HP? someone said 550? engine dyno very soon. need to go over engine since its been sitting!. any quess's on hp? thanks and sorry for the long post.