Sign in to follow this  
Archon

Wiring diagrams.

I apologize if this doesn't belong in the tech portion but I have a color coded wiring diagram for the entire car. It's 410 pages and copyrighted so I'm not going to give out the whole thing but if any one has a question or needs certain diagrams let me know.

Here's the website it's from in case you wanted the whole thing.

fordmanuals.com

Also I have the parts and body illustration manual to share which could be helpful for exact restores.

parts illustrations.

Edit: I forgot to mention it has visuals on how to take apart and put back together every part of the car with explanations. It's the ford shop manual.

Edited by Archon

I am not sure about your version of this manual, but i understand the original ones from 1969 were before the need for copyright. Maybe the versions that are now available have a copyright, but I do not think the original ones had it. So you should feel free to send copies of the original one. Besides all of that, I really doubt Ford is going to bother individuals who are passing on a page here or there. If you are selling copies, though, that is a different thing.