Sign in to follow this  
68stang289

Cleaned out the storage shed, Parts to Sell

69/70 Passenger Side Deluxe Interior 'S' Trim - Offer?

Great shape, but could use a good polishing. No major dents or dings anywhere (one very tiny one on the curve area). All of the tabs are intact. This is an original not one of those reproductions. I have no idea what they go for so make me an offer!

69/70 (?) Fastback Rear Seat Stop (non-fold down) - Offer?

Extra pair of 69 or 70 (I know 70 for sure) rear seat stops for the non fold down seat. The upper portion of the rear seat gets stopped by this and then is secured to the rear package tray to keep it in place. Again, no idea what it goes for so make me an offer?

69-70 Bottom of Door Seal - $5?

Brand new in package.

Misc. Nuts/Bolts/Fastners - $1 each, all brand new in their bags

65-66 and 69-70 Door Handle Pad Set

(2) 70-78 Headlight Ring Screws - Stainless Steel - 6 screws

70 Headlight Door Screws - Stainless Steel - 4 screws

(2) 69-70 Fastback Door & Quarter Seal Screws (one bag was opened but all the screws are still there and were never used)

65-73 Wave Washer Bumper Mounts - 4 washers

Pictures are available of everything, just drop me your e-mail address! I'm not dead set on prices. I would rather unload it to a good home than have it sit on a shelf in my closet.

Edited by 68stang289

1969/70 Ford Mustang Driver Side Racing/Sport Mirror - $15

This came off of my 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (will also fit 1969). The car was painted along with this mirror and it turns out I had two drivers side sport/racing mirrors that were painted so this one must go. It is in perfect shape. The glass is good with some normal very light minimal scratches in it (nothing major and it's not noticeable unless you are looking for it). It is currently disassembled. It doesn't have the remote attached but I have the remote linkage thing that I can throw in.

Not sure if you are aware, but the remote cable linkage for the 69 application with deluxe interior is unique from the 69 standard, and 70 deluxe/standard interiors. The 69 deluxe is a straight mount, the rest are a 90 degree angle mount. I found out the hard way. Just an FYI for your potential customers and for you to ship whats right for the application.

I thought it was just the mounting hardware that was different between the two? The remote surround is not included. If the actual remote piece itself is different I will change the ad right away.

The remote cable assembly itself is different as well as the mounting hardware on the door panel.

This is the 69 deluxe version (sometimes referred to as "early style, indicating there may have been a running change):

103828.jpg

Here is the bezel that it fits into:

104210.jpg

Here is the 1970 style for both interiors and 69 for standard interiors.(Note the angle of the mount, and the nut that secures it eliminated the bezel above. )

C9ZZ-17696-L.jpg

Ok so it is definitely the 69 deluxe style then. I always figured the mounting hardware was the only thing that was different because I've only ever seen the 69 deluxe style for sale. Thanks for the heads up though, I definitely don't want to misrepresent anything I have.

When I ordered my mirrors from CJ Pony this spring, I had them sent to the body shop with the rest of the sheet metal and the body shop painted and installed them. Unfortunately, CJ only has the late style in their catalog, so you can imagine my joy when I went to do my deluxe door panel install this fall and I had the wrong mirror, all painted up nice.