Sign in to follow this  
Black_69_FB

Looking for deluxe clock delete panel

The only one I have ever seen is in BNickel's car, I know he had a heck of time finding it too. I am pretty sure it was actually only an option in 1970 too but not sure, that could limit your findings though if you are searching for 69 and coming up empty.

The only one I have ever seen is in BNickel's car, I know he had a heck of time finding it too. I am pretty sure it was actually only an option in 1970 too but not sure, that could limit your findings though if you are searching for 69 and coming up empty.

Thanks Pak. I've seen a few on eBay from time to time, but hadn't decided on buying one then. And you are right, they are about as common as hen's teeth.

I have one but I am using it...

I got it from a local mustang salvage yard for around $25.00 2-3 years ago.

Here is a link to their website...maybe they have some more at a good price.

http://www.am-mustangparts.com/

Let us know what you find out.

Marc Cramer

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Pak, you mean the rare 70 deluxe clock delete on bnickels blue 69 GT coupe? LOL

I didnt think they made any clock delete option in 69? Almost for certain on the deluxe ones. One clue is the fact that you NEVER see the light teak early 69 color on a clock delete.

Below are the standard clock delete and the deluxe clock delete for 70 respectively. You could only get the deluxe woodgrain clock delete option if you also already ordered the deluxe interior.

ClockdeleteStandard.gif

ClockDeluxeDelete.gif

Pak, you mean the rare 70 deluxe clock delete on bnickels blue 69 GT coupe? LOL

I didnt think they made any clock delete option in 69? Almost for certain on the deluxe ones. One clue is the fact that you NEVER see the light teak early 69 color on a clock delete.

Below are the standard clock delete and the deluxe clock delete for 70 respectively. You could only get the deluxe woodgrain clock delete option if you also already ordered the deluxe interior.

ClockdeleteStandard.gif

ClockDeluxeDelete.gif

FRH, you are correct about the deluxe version being unavailable in '69, although the standard version was (my car has one). Both were available in '70. At least according to all the literature I have.

Battery-powered stick-on clocks from JC Whitney were available both years, however, as an owner-installed option ....

FRH, you are correct about the deluxe version being unavailable in '69, although the standard version was (my car has one). Both were available in '70. At least according to all the literature I have.

Battery-powered stick-on clocks from JC Whitney were available both years, however, as an owner-installed option ....

BLK 69 FB I have one for sale $40 like new condition. Let me know

I am interested... got any pics?

Thanks for the pics, Motorcity. Unfortunately, that panel is for a standard interior, and I need the deluxe (woodgrain). It looks nice in the pics if anyone needs a standard interior panel :)