Sign in to follow this  
Dieseltorkin

Wtb 427 cammer!!!

fair enough... I dont know anyone that manufactures their own stuff AND builds the cammers. Most shops use Bill Coon (SC Cammer) heads and someone elses SOHC blocks. If I had the money for a cammer I wouldnt use anyone elses heads. Genesis has a good name for the SOHC blocks. Pops Performance Center in Kentucky works over and builds this combo. He makes 527 or 542 cid cammers out of this setup.

here's a great article from the FE forum on Cammers/reliability and Bill Coon: http://www.fordfe.info/Forum/cammer.htm

Thanks for all the good info guys!! Keep it coming! My pockets are not that deep but i have been planning ahead for this build for years! If im gonna do it, its gonna be exactly what i want! It gets exhausting building dream cars for others and watching them drive off while my dream sits in pieces. Thanks to them tho my dream will also soon beome reality!

Thanks for all the good info guys!! Keep it coming! My pockets are not that deep but i have been planning ahead for this build for years! If im gonna do it, its gonna be exactly what i want! It gets exhausting building dream cars for others and watching them drive off while my dream sits in pieces. Thanks to them tho my dream will also soon beome reality!

That's right. Build what you want or you won't be happy and you'll end up building it later anyway. I love that yellow 69 in last months modified mustang with that stroker cammer in it!