Sign in to follow this  
hawkdriver

Valve Covers

I have a pair of Ford Motorsport chrome valve covers that are used, but in great shape that I'm going to be selling. I have to go out of town for a family emergency, but should be back in less than 2 weeks. They look a lot like the one in the below link, but say Ford Motorsport instead of Ford Racing. These will not work though if you have roller rockers unless you use spacers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QM5BL2/ref=asc_df_B003QM5BL21196496?smid=A207N3CB1JPGYS&tag=pgmp-95-95-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B003QM5BL2

No sorry dont have any of that, i basically have cosmetic type stuff badges exterior chrome, and OEM front disk brakes. Nothing of what your asking. Yes take your time no rush.

Please tell me more about your brakes. I want to upgrade to disks, and want to be able to use stock style wheels (styled steel or Magnum 500.) Most of the after market kits I see could cause problems with those.

My apologies, i meant to say disk brakes but i can point you in a direction. I recently, within the past 2 week replaces the drum with disk. I used CSRP http://www.discbrakeswap.com/ swap 1. The swap went very easy i am still working the plumbing of boost and master cylinder, so i cannot say i have tested but as far as install "cake". And im running magnum 500 15in with no issues so far. Sorry for the previous typo.