Sign in to follow this  
gjs14

Project: 69 Moffat Trans Am street machine

Project: 69 Trans Am street machine.

Hi to all, I’m Steven and my project is a 1969 mustang fastback and my goal is to build a 69 street T/A car. I’m right in the middle of the build and just got my car back from the body shop and will be dropping my new 351W and toploader in soon. I’m looking for any ideas or parts for sale to help my project go smooth

Parts I need: gauges, gauge bezel (I think I will be making the gauge bezel), seats (pro car/scat or R model) roll bar or cage, fuel cell, ram air air cleaner…..any parts you have for sale.

Steven.

24121_1251751860330_1425529346_30534918_75406_n.jpg

picking the car up in denver CO

Project: 69 Trans Am street machine.

Hi to all, I’m Steven and my project is a 1969 mustang fastback and my goal is to build a 69 street T/A car. I’m right in the middle of the build and just got my car back from the body shop and will be dropping my new 351W and toploader in soon. I’m looking for any ideas or parts for sale to help my project go smooth

Parts I need: gauges, gauge bezel (I think I will be making the gauge bezel), seats (pro car/scat or R model) roll bar or cage, fuel cell, ram air air cleaner…..any parts you have for sale.

Steven.

24121_1251751860330_1425529346_30534918_75406_n.jpg

picking the car up in denver CO

Sweet. If money were no object, one of the new Boss 302 crate engines would be a nice touch.

I love the deep dish slotted mags in pic's 2 and 4.

I wouldn't add any "BP" decals for a while, though :)

Sweet. If money were no object, one of the new Boss 302 crate engines would be a nice touch.

Hi Steven. Welcome to the forum. Do you live in Colorado? I'm up in Northern Colorado.

yes I live in Grand Junction CO

I love your 70 fastback, what did you do to get you car to sit low? I have mideye rear springs, 620 springs up front/ 1" shelby drop and im thinking of cutting 1/2 a coil (all parts not on my car but soon) also have all the other road race parts for the front and back suspension. my car is back in the body shop getting more rear fender work to get my tires/wheels to fit.

Hi Steven. Welcome to the forum. Do you live in Colorado? I'm up in Northern Colorado.

yes I live in Grand Junction CO

I love your 70 fastback, what did you do to get you car to sit low? I have mideye rear springs, 620 springs up front/ 1" shelby drop and im thinking of cutting 1/2 a coil (all parts not on my car but soon) also have all the other road race parts for the front and back suspension. my car is back in the body shop getting more rear fender work to get my tires/wheels to fit.

yep if I had the cash I would drop a new boss 302 in or a 351c w/webbers, Allen Moffat ran a 351c from late 71 to 73....I also would love a set of the bad a$$ slotted mags from ROH. Slt has a slot mag im looking at in a 15x8 and 15x10.

yep if I had the cash I would drop a new boss 302 in or a 351c w/webbers, Allen Moffat ran a 351c from late 71 to 73....I also would love a set of the bad a$$ slotted mags from ROH. Slt has a slot mag im looking at in a 15x8 and 15x10.

any pics of the car back from the body shop? i love the old trans am cars.

no I only got it back for a week and back to the body shop, im running 295-50-15 on a 15x8 wheel and had some rubing so I having more work to the fenders.

I will post pic's soon.

any pics of the car back from the body shop? i love the old trans am cars.

no I only got it back for a week and back to the body shop, im running 295-50-15 on a 15x8 wheel and had some rubing so I having more work to the fenders.

I will post pic's soon.

which version of the car do you plan to replicate? the car is quite a bit different in each picture.

im going to do the 71-72 version of the car w/ side scoops and the slot wheels, he also ran black AR torq thrust wheels in 1 or 2 races in the late 70 so I have a set of 15x8 and 2 more 15x8.5

which version of the car do you plan to replicate? the car is quite a bit different in each picture.

im going to do the 71-72 version of the car w/ side scoops and the slot wheels, he also ran black AR torq thrust wheels in 1 or 2 races in the late 70 so I have a set of 15x8 and 2 more 15x8.5

I noticed the one pic had the stacks through the hood instead of the scoop.

in late 73 he ran a 351c with stacks.

2010_06040023.jpg

also the wheels im looking at picking up

slotted-dish-mags.jpg

Edited by gjs14

I noticed the one pic had the stacks through the hood instead of the scoop.

in late 73 he ran a 351c with stacks.

2010_06040023.jpg

also the wheels im looking at picking up

slotted-dish-mags.jpg

Edited by gjs14