Sign in to follow this  
SELLERSRODSHOP

shock tower reinforcement kits

these kits replicate the reinforcements that are on the Boss 302's & big block Cobra Jet cars & strengthen the shock tower area.

the curved pieces are cut slightly OVERSIZED due to the variances in different cars & are trim to fit. i should have a few of these kits finished up in the next few days.

$100 plus shipping (will fit in a USPS flat rate box)

IMG_2040.jpg

these kits replicate the reinforcements that are on the Boss 302's & big block Cobra Jet cars & strengthen the shock tower area.

the curved pieces are cut slightly OVERSIZED due to the variances in different cars & are trim to fit. i should have a few of these kits finished up in the next few days.

$100 plus shipping (will fit in a USPS flat rate box)

IMG_2040.jpg

I had extras made of the 45 degree outer "dogbone" Boss 302 style braces...since the cost is in the setup and programming. I would part with a few sets for $30 shipped in the 48 states if it helps anyone out. See my build thread under Reveads 70 coupe build a couple pages back. They are laser cut .098" full hard C1010 steel. PM me.