Sign in to follow this  
MikeStang

4 Link Building

Ok im considering a 4 Link, and have looked at many of the off the shelf kits, and they are a little bit on the pricey side considering the sum of all the parts is WAY less than what the kit goes for...So this being said does any one have a good link to a DIY 4 Lin with Coil overs or Air bags they can point me toward, as I have completed my roller LCA's, spring perches and almost done with my Adjustable strut rods, so i need another project so i dont have to use these leaf springs.

Mike

Check out total cost involed they have a 4 link that comes with frame ties panhard bar and sway bar and a intergrated drive shaft safty loop and a pinion locator for about $1600 or hedint's has a four link for about $1100:tongue_smilie:

I'm with you on this Mike, I think if I had some dimensions for the parts I could definitely make my own. The rods and ends can be purchased separately along with the coil overs. Maybe there is someone out there that has installed one of the kits will help us out.