Sign in to follow this  
d.reese

Spring has sprung!

Got the old vert out tonight, ended up at Kellers drive-in! That #5 burger and cold one was the best all year! We saw a few cars out, can't wait till end of the month, car shows and crusin gets it on!

Got the old vert out tonight, ended up at Kellers drive-in! That #5 burger and cold one was the best all year! We saw a few cars out, can't wait till end of the month, car shows and crusin gets it on!

OK, well it hit 50 saturday and 60 Sunday here. A little pocket of sunshine in this western side lake valley. :)

It was perfect sandblasting weather, not too hot to be in all that protective wear. Coupe is about half blasted, I have to update my project thread soon.

I know we are not "out of the woods" yet as our biggest snow of the season was 12 days ago, lol. Our biggest snow is usually around now. Maybe it came early!

Anyway, didnt waste time picking up the yard, it's not over yet... and the Mustang is more important!

OK, well it hit 50 saturday and 60 Sunday here. A little pocket of sunshine in this western side lake valley. :)

It was perfect sandblasting weather, not too hot to be in all that protective wear. Coupe is about half blasted, I have to update my project thread soon.

I know we are not "out of the woods" yet as our biggest snow of the season was 12 days ago, lol. Our biggest snow is usually around now. Maybe it came early!

Anyway, didnt waste time picking up the yard, it's not over yet... and the Mustang is more important!

Well good for you d.reese, thanks for rubbing it in:tongue:. The snow is finaly melting here in VA. There is ALOT of salt still on the roads, it's gonna need to rain for about a month to wash the roads off before I even think about hitting the road in mine. And I'm betting more snow is coming before that hapens.

Well good for you d.reese, thanks for rubbing it in:tongue:. The snow is finaly melting here in VA. There is ALOT of salt still on the roads, it's gonna need to rain for about a month to wash the roads off before I even think about hitting the road in mine. And I'm betting more snow is coming before that hapens.

Sorry guys, wasn't trying to rub "SALT" in the winter wound! Just glad we survived the record snow fall here! Its also rained every week for at least 2 months! 1st time in history of tx record keeping----NO DROUGHT anywhere in tx!

Pak, I love ya man, LOL!!!

Sorry guys, wasn't trying to rub "SALT" in the winter wound! Just glad we survived the record snow fall here! Its also rained every week for at least 2 months! 1st time in history of tx record keeping----NO DROUGHT anywhere in tx!