Sign in to follow this  
SlimeGold 69

Cars In Barns web site now updated weekly

This site has been around for a few years and I'm sure many of you know about it. For the last couple of years or so it had gone stagnet with no new finds or stories. It is now updated weekly. I think it has a new owner and he is doing a great job. Just thought I would pass the word. I had no idea myself untill I went there today. Check it out and enjoy the rotting Muscle cars:scared:.

http://carsinbarns.com/new.html

Edited by SlimeGold 69

Pretty sad really seeing all those once fine cars now just old heaps. Kinda makes you go back in time remembering seeing one like that when you were younger cruising the streets in all its beauty. Sad that some people would rather just let it keep rotting away than give it or sell it to someone who could help it come back to life.

Pretty sad really seeing all those once fine cars now just old heaps. Kinda makes you go back in time remembering seeing one like that when you were younger cruising the streets in all its beauty. Sad that some people would rather just let it keep rotting away than give it or sell it to someone who could help it come back to life.

I really enjoy seeing the Cars in Barns each week. A friend of mine just bought a 67 Mustang coupe that has been sitting in a yard for several years . He is going to restore it. Thank God for the people that try and save these cars. Keep up the great work showing the Cars in Barns every week.

This site has been around for a few years and I'm sure many of you know about it. For the last couple of years or so it had gone stagnet with no new finds or stories. It is now updated weekly. I think it has a new owner and he is doing a great job. Just thought I would pass the word. I had no idea myself untill I went there today. Check it out and enjoy the rotting Muscle cars:scared:.

http://carsinbarns.com/new.html hid headlight kits

:euro:

Great site. The first one on the list looks like the tree and ca are one, haha.

http://carsinbarns.com/new82.html