Sign in to follow this  
willitrun69

Fat man drop spindles

I wasn't aware that Fatman made 2" dropped spindles for the stock Mustang suspension but I now see in their catalogue an application for them. They are a weldment and can be had for any specific year. I've not heard of anyone running them.

Edited by Cruzzar

just the drop spindles and 2" drop blocks rear with orig springs... think i will get some of those reverse eye spring though! i heard the drop blocks are not a good idea....this car wouldn't look so bad if it had a desent color! when its alculpulco blue and the better wheels it will look sweet!

My friend and I were looking at your car and we both agree the color isnt the best of colors but damn that thing would look good in just about any color LOL.

Good to know you didnt have to do anything super crazy to get that stance, that is exactly what im going for on my 69 Mach but im going to do the shelby drop and reverse eye springs.

Mike

thanks Mike! yes the really cool thing is this drop was real simple!! the main reason for going the drop spindles way is to have the nice stance but at the same time have a nice ride, not too stiff!! as i go along with this car i'll update with pics.....i know there is a ton of classic cars out there but there is something about these mustangs thats in my blood and i sure like working with them.....best of luck with yours!

AFAIK these do not require the negative wedges, as the spindle is just relocated on the spindle assembly, not changing the angle of the control arms. jgstang you are lucky. I'd love to find a set of these on ebay for a reasonable price!!!

AFAIK these do not require the negative wedges, as the spindle is just relocated on the spindle assembly, not changing the angle of the control arms. jgstang you are lucky. I'd love to find a set of these on ebay for a reasonable price!!!