Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Reclining seats

Anyone using some kind of aftermarket seats that recline? I bought some seats off of a 2006 scion tc. Not the sportiest of seats but they are definitely an improvement over the stock seats. I like that they recline completely flat. Plus I bought both of them for $150, not bad for pretty much brand new seats. The problem I ran into was that in the scion, the seats bolt directly to the floor, not a seat pan like our cars. I know some people have just cut the pan off but it that really recommended? I would like to use the seats because they have a lot of adjust ability. I often make hour long drives and my back hurts since there is no lumbar support on the stock seats.

Yeah second that. For a seat that fits well in the confined space (especially on a vert) the Fiero's are very comfortable. I don't think they recline all the way back but pretty close and you can get some very cheap deals on them if you shop around a little.

I have the Procar Rally seats in my 69 fastback fully recline and they look like they belong in a muscle car. The best thing is lauralmountainmustang.com sells the matching rear upholstery for $129.99 for any year and model. Just my 2 cents.