Sign in to follow this  
Trinitys

I did it!!!!!!!! It lives!

And you will not believe what it was!!!

It's so ridicules that I don't even want to say.........all I want to say is that I'm freaking retarded! retarded. retarded but now it runs good but I still need to do a little fine tuning, fix a couple leaks and so forth but after 2 and a half years of fiddling with it trying everything technical I could think of its running!

So you may be see more of me.

THANK GOD!

Well I'll put it this way. With my previous income it was worth it.....plus no mortgage. With my current income and house payment.....I couldn't buy this set up if I wanted to.......so yes it was worth it.... it would not be worth it now however.

It was easy to install. I redid all of my fuel lines etc. so that added to the costs but in my opinion it was easy.

I really won't have a good critique on the system until I get more time behind the wheel.....I'm still dealing with a few issues like a master cylinder problems that prevent me from really getting out and putting miles on it but I think I'm almost there. I will try to post more......now that I can play with the car more and I'll let you know how everything is as it goes.

Couple vids from right befor i did the plugs.....I'll post some vids of how it runs now after i get a chance.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=102624102

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=102624174