Sign in to follow this  
69hoss

What's it worth

Hello to everyone. I am new on this forum, but I frequent the pro-touring.com/forum where a member recomended this site. I have a 1969 Mach 1 with Marti deluxe documentation as an Indian Fire 351W m-code, PS, Disc, PB, 9" pegleg... it now has a 351 cleveland with a cobra jet cam. It runs great - my wifes 68 firebird 400 doesn't even come close. Here are a couple pictures. The interior is mostly there the seats need covers and the dashpad has a plastic cover - cheap fix. Bumpers are new and the trim around the windows need to be straitened and polished. The previous owner beat the heck out of them when installing... Please execuse the dust - we haven't had time to clean it up since our las trip. The paint is poor and the body is ok - what I call 30/30/30... 30 FT @ 30 MPH = $30K. Realistically I know that it's not worth $30k, but please take a look at the pics and let me know your thoughts. I hate to sell, but it will have to go before Christmas - any Santas out there interested?

Thanks everyone! Clay

IMG_4150.JPG

IMG_4151.JPG

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

IMG_4154.JPG

IMG_4155.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

These are always a crap shoot and it depends what somebody else is willing to pay and how much they want it if you can find the right buyer.

Okay, now that I've said my disclaimer. Realistically, anywhere from $18K to $25K. The 351C vs an original style 351W hurts the value. Cleaning it up and having it detailed would put it towards the higher end of my estimate rather than the lower. If the body and floors are solid, it would make a great project for the less mechanically inclined.

It's a nice looking Mach and the Shaker can add around $1500 or more to the value. I'd also add the '69 style quad tailpipe extensions. It won't cost much but will add to the value.

JMHO...Not wishing to ruffle any feathers, But if it sells for anything over 15k...Take it and run.

Not that it is a bad looking stang and it is complete and drivable, But being an automatic and lacking accessories like PS and Ac will bring the price down some.

It could be a great base for a resto-mod for someone with time and cash to drop in it.

JMHO...Not wishing to ruffle any feathers, But if it sells for anything over 15k...Take it and run.

Not that it is a bad looking stang and it is complete and drivable, But being an automatic and lacking accessories like PS and Ac will bring the price down some.

It does have power steering. Thanks for your oppinions. I think that I will go ahead with seat covers/foam and the exhaust tips.

Thanks again!

Clay